Monday, July 28, 2014

Cars and Caffe - Maserati of Bergen County - Sunday, July 20th, 2014

Maserati of Bergen County hosted Cars and Caffe for the second time this year on Sunday, July 20th, 2014 and we once again had a record turnout.  Members from the Northeast Italian Car Club, Cars & Croissants, Yorktown Cars & Coffee, A1 Exotics and more joined us for the days festivities, which for some consisted of an hour drive before the meet began.

Video content can be found on my personal YouTube channel, and additional footage will be posted in C&C's Facebook group.

Below are some photos from the event.  Although I do try to include as many cars as possible in the photo gallery, there are several cars I know I missed, so I apologize if one of them is yours!


First, we met up for the drive.  (Excuse the awful audio quality, I messed that up!)






















Then we returned for the meet.































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment